Copyrights

Fiends in Waistcoats Copyright 2012-2014 Robert Audin all rights reserved
The Zombie Incident of 1888 Copyright 2013-2014 Robert Audin all rights reserved
The Great Occult War Copyright 2014 Robert Audin all rights reserved

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Soliders of the Queen WIP

Well this is not Monday, but on Monday gentle readers I brushed aside much needed domestic chores in favor for prepping my Warlord British infantry for The Zombie Incident of 1888. I managed to get some decent light infantry skirmish poses out of the Warlord British Line Infantry plastics. The kneeling poses which are really more indicative of the aftermath period where British troops restored "order" to London. These kneeling skirmishers will figure into "The Battle of Whitechaple", where in the government forcibly disarmed the women of that district. Whom through various means had amassed a considerable supply of firearms during the course of the Incident. I'm not so happy with the major clean-up job I'll have to do to the metal figures that came in the box I hope all this work will pay off in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment