Copyrights

Fiends in Waistcoats Copyright 2012-2014 Robert Audin all rights reserved
The Zombie Incident of 1888 Copyright 2013-2014 Robert Audin all rights reserved
The Great Occult War Copyright 2014 Robert Audin all rights reserved

Monday, August 10, 2015

New Board

Work has begun on a Tatooine board for my Star Wars game. I'm playing a game where the Hutts battle the Empire for complete control of Tatooine. There wil be battles against the Tusken raiders too. You will see screen captures from the enhanced Star Wars The New Hope film of Mos Eisley Tatooine's spaceport. These are my board reference pictures. Short post I know but there isn't anything worth showing at this point. I have ordered a set of photographic lights so I should have proper pictures in the blog in a week or to.

No comments:

Post a Comment